Puerto Galera, the place I wanted to visit for its prestige beaches and many accommodations to choose from. Getting deals from deal grocer is a superb idea when you are in search for good accommodation without even spending a high amount of money.
I actually got this deal from a website offering discounts for different establishments like Hotels, Restaurants and a quick getaway. Metro Deal is my reliable partner if I wanted to score on luxury hotels in the Philippines. You may check their website for more discount options.
HOW TO GET THERE:
- From Manila take the bus going directly to Batangas Port. You can go to any of these bus terminals in Metro Manila:
Bus Terminal in Taft Avenue
Bus Terminal in Cubao near Ali Mall
Bus Terminal in Kamias street
- Upon arriving at Batangas Port go to Terminal 2 or Terminal 3 and find the ticket counter going to Puerto Galera. Note that there are many points of entries in Puerto Galera namely Sabang Pier, Muelle Pier, Balatero Pier, and White Beach. Be sure to know the specific pier. By the way, we took the Muelle Pier.
The hotel facilities are made from natural materials. It is 10 hectares in size, just imagine the size of the whole resort. From the time of arriving, we were greeted by their friendly staff and handed us a fresh coconut juice. I just signed up the form and gave us our keys then rested for a while. Our room got free breakfast and free bottled water every morning and take note we also have a newsletter every morning which includes the activities for the day.
The deal that I got is good for 2 persons for 4 days and 3 nights. They offered us to stay in their Classic Deluxe rooms which are simple and comfortable. The inclusion of the deal is buffet breakfast, 15% on their Spa and Salon, 15% on water activities, 10% on set meals, and 10% on shopping items.
The whole hotel rooms are made from bamboo. The typical nipa hut style of house in the Philippines. The people cleaning your rooms are families living inside the hotel. Yes, you heard it right, their housekeeping services are from the locals. They are living beside your room, so if you happen to pull the bell it will ring inside their home. The cabana or room that we got is like a house. It is 2 bedrooms and good for 4 people.
This package was only bought for Php 5500.00 good for 4 people for 4 days and 3 nights. So imagine the discount that we got. The actual price for each room is Php 4,500 per night.
ust imagine how many activities you can do in your stay just inside the resort. Yes, they offer 101 activities and it is on a day to day basis. Here is the list of the activities that you can do for free:
- Welcome Walk – free; conducted every day
- Wogging Trail – free; conducted every day from 9:30 AM till 15:00 and there’s free chilled Calamansi water after the trail.
- Happy Hour Ball Game – free; conducted every Friday and Saturday from 15:00 to 16:00, wait the winner of the game will get a prize.
- Pig Game, Cork Game or Yatzee -free (with a twist); conducted every day when their Bartenders is not that busy you can play with them these games. The twist of the game is that if you lose, you pay double for your drink and if you will win, the drink is for free! How cool is that?
- Chess with your service family – free; conducted every day with your service family. The twist for this game, if you win the dinner they will be cooking is for free but if you lose the game you pay it.
- Boccia – free; conducted every day. Just ask them at the Activity Booth to teach you the rules and when you know it already, you can get the balls anytime.
- Basketball Game – free; conducted every day in the afternoon. You can do this game with other guests.
- Board Games – free; conducted every day. They have scrabble, games of generals, Backgammon and a Mahjong Set as well.
- Coconut Game – free; conducted every day at 16:00. This is a bowling game but you’re using a coconut and enjoying a happy hour drink.
- Video Room – free; conducted every day at Video Room
- Coco Mini Gym – free; every day
- Outdoor Cinema – free; conducted every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday from 20:30. Just sign up at Info Activity for reservation. This activity will depend on the weather.
- Badminton – free; conducted every day
- Dart Tournament; free if you will win and you will get a cocktail drink. Conducted every Monday.
- Table Tennis Tournament – free; conducted every Wednesday from 15:00 onwards.
- Beach Volleyball Match – every Friday from 17:00, the losing team pays for a case of soft drinks/beer and it will be enjoyed by all players.
There’s a lot more to choose from. This is only the few but imagined what you can do inside the resort, you will never get bored!
Coco Beach Resort truly exceeded our expectations. From the buffet breakfast to their meals that were made by the service family and to the activities that we made was truly beyond words.
For bookings and reservations:
Phone: (+63) 917 883 9334
Fax: (+63) 43 287 3529
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Note: This post is not paid/sponsored by the management of Coco Beach Resort and has been paid by Piggybeartravels themselves. If you have some deals just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org