Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a.k.a. Souk Madinat is the hub for tourists who want to enjoy the refreshing view of the beach alongside a tropical vibe. Souk means “bazaar” and Madinat means “city” in English. Wondering what are the things to do in this wonderful spot in Dubai? Worry no more, because we’ve got you covered on this post.
Madinat Jumeirah boasts so many restaurants that one can’t finish to try every single restaurant in one night. A staple spot for visitors in Dubai, you can do a lot of things here in just a day.
Here are the few things you can do in Souk Madinat:
1. Abra Tour – “Abra” was the first transportation in the UAE for the past 50 years. For this tour, you will be seeing all the 3 hotels in Madinat Jumeirah. Cost: 85 AED. You can view our timelapse video over here.
2. EAT – they have a lot of restaurants and pubs which includes different cuisines like Asian, Italian, Thai, Chinese and a lot more. You can have a lot of choices at your disposal. Cost: 65 AED and above
3. Chill at Starbucks and Costa – just wanting to sit and relax without even walking around? Well, Starbucks and Costa will make good for an Instagram post. Cost: 19 AED and above
4. Walk Around – walking around is the best option when discovering the shops and places here. You can always get to see the area and enjoy the old setting of Dubai with its beautiful architecture. Cost: FREE
5. Beach – of course, Jumeirah will offer you their private 2km beach that will surely be loved by everyone. Cost: 300 AED and above.
6. Souk – you are here to enjoy but wait, they offer a lot of shops that may entice you to buy something for your loved ones and bring back home as souvenirs – from the magnet, and arts, local dresses and a lot more. Cost: 40 AED and above
HOW TO GET THERE:
1. From Mall of the Emirates, you need to take Bus 81 and drop at Dubai Police Academy bus stop then walk straight towards Souk Madinat for about 10-15 minutes.
Fare: AED 3.50
2. You may take the taxi but it will be much more expensive than taking the bus.
FARE: AED 12.00 (minimum fare)
Note: This post is not paid/sponsored by the management of Souk Madinat and has been paid by Piggybeartravels themselves. The above posting is based on what we saw and tried by ourselves. If you have some deals just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org